What We Do
I Want to donate
- Raising funds to cater for nurturing of football and sports talent in children from less privileged background.
- To harness the power of football sport for socio-economic support to needy children including orphans and children living with disability.
- Supporting the educational needs of needy children.
- Uplifting families living in abject poverty including providing food, clothes, clean water and shelter to such families.
- Promoting research on poverty alleviation programs and community development.
- To bring, publish and sell, distribute books, periodicals, leaflets, brochures and papers and also to open and maintain community libraries, reading rooms for the promotion of the objects of the Trust.
- To offer capacity building services in poverty reduction and community development.
- Acquire any movable or immovable property or assets whatsoever and sell, dispose off, mortgage, lease or otherwise deal in all or any part of the property or rights of the organization and her partners.
- Establish an endowment fund to receive grants, donations, gifts and any other form of assistance from the county or national governments of Kenya, private sector or any other source provided it is in support of one or more of the objectives of the organization and beneficial to the target community.
- To receive and manage donations and grants; financial or otherwise in furtherance to the organizations mandate, and on behalf of development and implementing partners.
- To enter into partnership with local and international bodies, public organizations, corporations, foundations, governments, companies or individuals for and to support the needs and objectives similar to those of the organization and the target beneficiary provided it is within international and the laws of Kenya.
- Subscribe to any local or other charities and provide technical support and advise in the interest of the public towards a particular service.
- Do all other things as may be deemed conducive and incidental to the overall attainment of the above and other related objectives.